Thank you for your interest in Frisco Hills Homeowners Association. If you need additional information that wasn't available on our website, have questions about the homeowners association and area, or need to contact our property management company, please feel free to use the information provided below.
What is a Webmaster?
A Webmaster is the administrator of a website.
Generally, a webmaster's responsibilities include:
- Register and maintain the website's domain name and email addresses
- Maintain uptime on the web, database, and SMTP farms
- Design the website, or direct page designers and software developers
- Monitor the size of the site to ensure allowed bandwidth and disk space is not exceeded
- Plan future growth, requirements and limitations of the website
The Webmaster cannot answer questions regarding your HOA dues, grant access to amenities, or provide any information about the inner-workings of the HOA, events, budget's, ACC approvals, etc.
If you have an question for the association, please use the submission form found above on the Contact Us page.